Dr. Leonid Gorelik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 26th, 2015
A-1 Doctor !!!
Love love love him ! Would not have it any other way giving birth ! Hands down theeeee best doc.

May 5th, 2015
Horrible experience
I'm not the type that usually writes reviews but I was just so shocked by Dr Gorelik's unprofessional and insensitive manner that I felt like I had to. My experience with Dr. Gorelik was terrible. An obgyn is a doctor especially for women. When dealing with hormonal women, a doctor should be EXTRA sensitive, which he most certainly was not. Dr. Gorelik was arrogant and condescending. A few minutes into the visit I was in tears. When he came in the room, he didn't introduce himself and barely looked at me. He was curt with his questions and dismissed my answers. When telling him about a previous medical experience I had with an ulcer (to see if its connected to what i was dealing with now) he told me the cause of my ulcer was ibuprofen (which does in fact cause ulcers, but is NOT what caused mine.) I told him that I went to a top doctor in Manhattan (Dr. Mark Chapman) for it, who told me the cause of my ulcer was an antibiotic I was on called doxycycline. Dr. Gorelik practically rolled his eyes when I said "top doctor" and arrogantly said "no, your ulcer was from ibuprofen"....um okayyy, why are pretending to know things that aren't even your field?! He also made mistakes telling me two different medications were the same thing. All in all, he was rude, had 0 bedside manner, and didn't seem very bright. I do NOT recommend this doctor.