A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Izikson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Izikson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Izikson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Izikson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Izikson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid Izikson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leonid Izikson practice?
- Dr. Leonid Izikson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Izikson practices Dermatology near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Middletown, NY.
See Rock Hill Dermatologists.