Dr. Leonid Katolik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Katolik?

February 23rd, 2016

Fantastic job by Dr.Katolik ,minimal to no pain after surgery , Extremely thorough and pleasant ,in general a good experience . I highly recommend Dr.Katolik and his staff .

October 13th, 2015

A great doctor, I was so lucky to have found him. Thanks to my family doctor.After three years i am pain free, Thank you Dr. Katolik

July 17th, 2015

Thumb surgery

From the time I called his office in East Norriton, working with Dr. Katolik and his staff has been a great experience. His assistant scheduled me a same day appointment and needed surgery which was completed within a few days. His staff is the best, so easy to talk to and they really care. They remembered me, so each visit was like seeing friends. Dr. Katolik himself, has a great way of explaining things and was very easy to talk to, the surgery and rehab couldn't have gone better. I strongly recommend seeing him if you have any hand issues.

March 3rd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Katolik: professional, competent, and pleasant. Susan was helpful. Great Therapists.

June 30th, 2014

My 15 year old son is a 3 sport athlete who had never had an injury. While playing in a high school lacrosse game he broke is forearm and his wrist. It was excruciatingly painful for him and was a terrifying experience for him and our family. Dr. Katolik did not waste a moment before seeing and treating our son. Within 24 he was evaluated and was scheduled for surgery for the following week. He inserted a titanium plate and many screws. The surgery went smoothly. Dr. Katolik was so reassuring and detailed with how and why he was going to perform this surgery. He was exceptional with our son. He knew what needed to get done to ensure that our son would be able to continue to play sports at the same level as before the injury. The team at the Hand Center was exceptional with physical therapy and also with the follow-up and monitoring of our son. He was completely healed within 6 weeks. We are so thankful for the support, professionalism, and expertise of not only Dr. Katolik but the entire staff at the Philadelphia Hand Center.

April 3rd, 2014

First class!

Kind, caring and humble. Treated me like a person. Surgery staff, office helpers all first rate!

March 3rd, 2011

unique

For such a highly specialized doctor, I was overwhelmed by what a kind and compassionate human being this young man was. Of course his surgery was excellent, and my arthritis pain is gone for the first time in years. I knew his reputation is excellent. But his personality is really one of a kind. My family loves him. God Bless!

October 6th, 2010

Dr. Katolik is the most caring Dr. I've ever seen

I saw many specialists for an injury to my hand before I was referred to Dr. Katolik. He immediately made me feel comfortable and he took a genuine interest in my case. Dr. Katolik is a very gentle, but thorough doctor, who takes his time and treats you like a person, not just a patient. He even took extra care to sew my tattoo back together just right after one of my surgeries! I would give Dr. Katolik 10 stars if i could.

September 21st, 2010

great

I miss Dr. Katolik. He fixed my hand when I was 18 but I still have chronic pain. Why did he move the new guy I got at UW is aweful. It's a mean old man named Dr. Sack and he treats me like a drug addict.

March 12th, 2010

Saved (the Quality of) My Life

Dr. Katolik is a brilliant young hand surgeon who, in my opinion, literally saved the quality of my life. My left hand ceased to function, having lost all flexion of fingers by muscles enervated by the median nerve. It was an anatomical anomaly, the particulars of which hadn't been seen before (as far as I understand). Dr. Katolik performed an exploratory surgery &, in what must have been a game time decision, cut through the muscle that was insulting my median nerve. This presumably released the tension on the nerve, allowing it to heal and re-enervate my muscles over the course of the next 1.5 years. I have most of my functionality & strength back, which is amazing given that I had lost most of it.Given the situation, his caring, drive & resolve were nothing short of amazing.

September 14th, 2009

can i give higher than 4 stars?

On this scale I would give his bedside manner 10 stars. Not to mention he is one of the brightest young hand surgeons in the US now. Incredibly impressed. He has treated one of my family and three of my neighbors all with rave reviews.

March 18th, 2017