Dr. Leonid Katolik MD Patient Reviews

February 23rd, 2016
Fantastic job by Dr.Katolik ,minimal to no pain after surgery , Extremely thorough and pleasant ,in general a good experience . I highly recommend Dr.Katolik and his staff .

October 13th, 2015
A great doctor, I was so lucky to have found him. Thanks to my family doctor.After three years i am pain free, Thank you Dr. Katolik

October 13th, 2015

July 17th, 2015
Thumb surgery
From the time I called his office in East Norriton, working with Dr. Katolik and his staff has been a great experience. His assistant scheduled me a same day appointment and needed surgery which was completed within a few days. His staff is the best, so easy to talk to and they really care. They remembered me, so each visit was like seeing friends. Dr. Katolik himself, has a great way of explaining things and was very easy to talk to, the surgery and rehab couldn't have gone better. I strongly recommend seeing him if you have any hand issues.

March 3rd, 2015
I highly recommend Dr Katolik: professional, competent, and pleasant. Susan was helpful. Great Therapists.

March 3rd, 2015

June 30th, 2014
My 15 year old son is a 3 sport athlete who had never had an injury. While playing in a high school lacrosse game he broke is forearm and his wrist. It was excruciatingly painful for him and was a terrifying experience for him and our family. Dr. Katolik did not waste a moment before seeing and treating our son. Within 24 he was evaluated and was scheduled for surgery for the following week. He inserted a titanium plate and many screws. The surgery went smoothly. Dr. Katolik was so reassuring and detailed with how and why he was going to perform this surgery. He was exceptional with our son. He knew what needed to get done to ensure that our son would be able to continue to play sports at the same level as before the injury. The team at the Hand Center was exceptional with physical therapy and also with the follow-up and monitoring of our son. He was completely healed within 6 weeks. We are so thankful for the support, professionalism, and expertise of not only Dr. Katolik but the entire staff at the Philadelphia Hand Center.

June 30th, 2014

April 3rd, 2014
First class!
Kind, caring and humble. Treated me like a person. Surgery staff, office helpers all first rate!

April 3rd, 2014
First class!

March 3rd, 2011
unique
For such a highly specialized doctor, I was overwhelmed by what a kind and compassionate human being this young man was. Of course his surgery was excellent, and my arthritis pain is gone for the first time in years. I knew his reputation is excellent. But his personality is really one of a kind. My family loves him. God Bless!

March 3rd, 2011