A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Kozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Kozer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Kozer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozer graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy.
Dr. Kozer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid M Kozer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonid M. Kozer practice?
- Dr. Leonid Kozer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Kozer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.