A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Lzrayelit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Lzrayelit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lzrayelit
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lzrayelit Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lzrayelit graduated from Saint-Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University, St Petersburg.
Dr. Lzrayelit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn and Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid A Lzrayelit MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonid A. Lzrayelit practice?
- Dr. Leonid Lzrayelit has 6 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Lzrayelit practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.