Dr. Leonid Izrayelit Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Izrayelit?

Unprofessional

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I was a client Of Dr. Izrayelit for 6 months. I spoke to him about his receptionist not doing her job. He agreed with me. She didn't return phone calls. Not to me or my pharmacy. And I only called when it had to do with prescriptions being called in to my pharmacy. She also didn't call my insurance company to receive authorization for medication I needed but lied to both the Dr. and I that she did call. Even after Dr. Izrayelit caught her in a lie he still didn't fire her. After 6 months I was told by the new receptionist, on the day of my appointment, he didn't accept my insurance . She told me not to bother going in because he won't get paid. I felt it was very unprofessional, not to mention unethical, to leave me with no referral for another Dr. and no medication. I had to tell the receptionist, I'm taking medication and can he please call in a prescription to cover me till I find a new Dr. How can a Dr. not realize for six months he wasn't being paid by my insurance, and not have the compassion to see me one more time to apologize and give me prescriptions?

Posted on October 13th, 2014

One of the most pleasant interactions with physician I have ever had. Attentive, supportive, caring Doctor,

Excellent

Posted on December 25th, 2013

Highly attentive to patient's needs, great disgnostics and warm, personable emotional support. Always ready to go extra mile for the patient's benefit, - whether it is with Insurance for precription coverage and authorization, filling necessary papers, working with patient's significanr others. The best experience I ever had with psychiatrist.

Highly Disappointed!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Acceptable doctor for maintenance treatment, and minor issues, but should there be something more complicated one will run into a problem with him sooner or later. He allots 7.5 min on the average per patient so if he sees 6 patients per hour with a take of $100+ on the average per patient that is $600 per hour in 2012. Treatment approach fragmented between him, his therapist, and his secretaries (delegates medical issues to them to keep him from losing time with the patient so he can maintain a $600+/ hr. generation feel). Not accessible in emergencies or urgent matters.

Posted on July 1st, 2015