inactive

Leonid Markman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Outstanding communication
Dr. Markman has been easily reachable (which is unheard of with today's crappy healthcare), explains everything in detail, answers any and all questions, and never makes me feel rushed or feel like just a number. I really appreciate his clear xommunication and willingness to help.

December 29th, 2014
COMPLETELY INCOMPETANT AND UNCONSCIOUS; STUPID. REFUSED OBJECTIVE TESTING. ONCE I GOT OUT I TOOK A TEST AND SCORED ZERO AS BI POLAR. I HAVE NOT BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE 1989 AND WHAT THIS SICK ROBOTS ALL "EXPANSIVE THINKING IS ANY CREATIVITY. THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUS. IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A FULL ROBOT WITHOUT ANY JOY, GENTLENESS, ENTHUSIASM OR SPONTANEITY, SIGN UP AND TAKE THE KOOL-AID. THESE CREEPS HAVE NO THERAPY, NO TOUCHING, NO BOOKS, NO MAGAZINES. THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS AND I THINK THIS DR'S I.E. IS 40, HIS EMOTIONAL I. Q. IS ZERO AND IS SPIRTUAL I.Q. IS IN THE NEGATIVE. THIS IS EVIL