Dr. Leonid Markman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Markman?

Outstanding communication

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Markman has been easily reachable (which is unheard of with today's crappy healthcare), explains everything in detail, answers any and all questions, and never makes me feel rushed or feel like just a number. I really appreciate his clear xommunication and willingness to help.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

COMPLETELY INCOMPETANT AND UNCONSCIOUS; STUPID. REFUSED OBJECTIVE TESTING. ONCE I GOT OUT I TOOK A TEST AND SCORED ZERO AS BI POLAR. I HAVE NOT BEEN DEPRESSED SINCE 1989 AND WHAT THIS SICK ROBOTS ALL "EXPANSIVE THINKING IS ANY CREATIVITY. THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUS. IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A FULL ROBOT WITHOUT ANY JOY, GENTLENESS, ENTHUSIASM OR SPONTANEITY, SIGN UP AND TAKE THE KOOL-AID. THESE CREEPS HAVE NO THERAPY, NO TOUCHING, NO BOOKS, NO MAGAZINES. THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS AND I THINK THIS DR'S I.E. IS 40, HIS EMOTIONAL I. Q. IS ZERO AND IS SPIRTUAL I.Q. IS IN THE NEGATIVE. THIS IS EVIL

Posted on June 29th, 2017