A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Poretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Poretsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poretsky
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poretsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Poretsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Poretsky graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poretsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid Poretsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leonid Poretsky practice?
- Dr. Leonid Poretsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonid Poretsky practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.