Learn more about Dr. Leonid Reyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Reyfman, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Reyfman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyfman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reyfman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid Reyfman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonid Reyfman practice?
- Dr. Leonid Reyfman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Reyfman practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors and Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.