Learn more about Dr. Leonid Reyfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Reyfman, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Reyfman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyfman graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reyfman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reyfman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonid Reyfman practice?
Dr. Leonid Reyfman practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.