Dr. Leonid Shinchuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Shinchuk?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Shinchuk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2016

Really bad experience

He just wanted the money for each injection he game me for my spinal problem . He only spent 5 minutes talking to me about my health issues , unfriendly , and the worse is that when the treatment was not working at all . I asked him what was the next step ? He said to me : well what else can we do ? Be aware with this doctor , he does not care for his patients at all . He only wants the money . Mass General was the biggest deception in my life . Since everybody was telling me that i was in the best hospital of Massachusetts

October 23rd, 2015

I found him to be very helpful.

August 31st, 2015

Dr. Shinchuk was one of the most polite, kind, and, informative Drs. that I have ever visited.

May 19th, 2013

Problem Solved

After 10+ years of chronic lower back pain, Dr. Shinchuk accurately diagnosed AND treated the problem. He's the ONLY physician that has ever been able to do so. I found Dr. Shinchuk to be highly experienced, knowledgable, efficient and very confident...I think he's a fine listener and moreover, suspect he's misunderstood because MRIs often provide much of the information he really needs (in other words, he doesn't feel the need to ask lots of "filler" questions). I have been virtually pain free for 5 years and have recommended Dr. Shinchuk to friends with great success.

April 13th, 2013

Affable, darned good clinician.

I found Dr. Shinchuk to be personable, approachable and a good listener. Better still, his clinical work solved my problem. He did a brief exam, ordered an MRI, reviewed the results with me and showed me what the problem was, and then recommended a cortisone shot. I was leery, but in pain. It solved my problems. Some of the reviewers fault the guy for looking at his computer. Please. He's consulting my records. You want a doctor to wing it? Only difficulty is finding his office--the address is poorly marked.

August 21st, 2012

I was extremely happy with the care Dr. Shinchuk provided. He was polite, attentive and took the time to both understand the background of my issue/pain and walk me through my treatment options. His treatment was very effective and I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

August 12th, 2012

I found Dr. Shinchuk to be very precise in his diagnosis. I had an injection two weeks ago and it helped relieve my pain. After my follow up appointment he was very reassuring and answered all my questions and concerns which is very important to a patient. I would recommend him.

July 29th, 2012

Not satisfied

I agree completely with other reviews. He does not listen, he does not ask appropriate questions and I don't think he cares about patient's problem. Not at all what I expected. He didn' show any interest at figuring out or solving my problem.

July 17th, 2012

would not recommend

His bedside manner is horrible.... does not listen and just assumes everything is ok because he gave you a cortizon injection. no!!! injection did not help he said have another mri and if everything is the same he doesn't know what the problem is. are you serious.... I think you need to back to medical school

March 12th, 2012

Don't bother.

His bedside manner is terrible. Felt "talked down'to as well as not taken seriously about my problem. He is not a good listener. Had to repeat three times about prior treatment that was also written on a form in front of him. Didn't feel as if he had prepared for my visit by reading the records. In a follow up visit spent more "silent" time typing on the computer rather than discussing options with me. Again, not a good listener. For a diagnosis, he referred to images of an MRI just completed and said that nothing showed up. Then started talking about doing injections in my spine for a bulging disc. Seems as if he couldn't figure out what the problem is. Would never return to him nor take his advice. Needs some bedside manner training and listening skills training. You are not that good, Doctor!

September 25th, 2017