A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Slavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Slavin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slavin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonid Slavin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Slavin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid Slavin MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leonid Slavin practice?
- Dr. Leonid Slavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonid Slavin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Internists and San Marcos Cardiologists.