A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Zetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Zetser is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zetser graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Zetser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid I Zetser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonid I. Zetser practice?
- Dr. Leonid Zetser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Zetser practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.