A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Zetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Zetser is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zetser
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zetser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zetser graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Zetser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid I Zetser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonid I. Zetser practice?
- Dr. Leonid Zetser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Zetser practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.