A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonid Zetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonid Zetser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zetser
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zetser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zetser graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Zetser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonid I Zetser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonid I. Zetser practice?
- Dr. Leonid Zetser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonid Zetser practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.