A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Dowlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. L Dowlen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowlen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Dowlen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L W Dowlen MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. L W. Dowlen practice?
- Dr. L Dowlen has 1 office location.
Dr. L Dowlen practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.