A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonidas Dowlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowlen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dowlen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonidas Dowlen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowlen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Dowlen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonidas Washington Dowlen MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonidas W. Dowlen practice?
- Dr. Leonidas Dowlen has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonidas Dowlen practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.