Learn more about Dr. Leonidas Koniaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonidas Koniaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koniaris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koniaris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cancer (Experimental)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Koniaris graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koniaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonidas G Koniaris MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonidas G. Koniaris practice?
- Dr. Leonidas Koniaris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.