A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonidas Koniaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonidas Koniaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cancer (Experimental)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Koniaris graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koniaris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonidas G Koniaris MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonidas G. Koniaris practice?
- Dr. Leonidas Koniaris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.