A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonidas Moschouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Moschouris graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Moschouris has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moschouris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonidas P. Moschouris practice?
Dr. Leonidas Moschouris practices Pediatrics near New Baltimore, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Roseville, MI.
See New Baltimore Pediatricians.