A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonidas Theodoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theodoro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theodoro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodoro graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonidas Theodoro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonidas Theodoro practice?
- Dr. Leonidas Theodoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonidas Theodoro practices Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists.