A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Leonide Toussaint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonide Toussaint is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonide Toussaint, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toussaint graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Toussaint has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonide Gerard Toussaint MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leonide G. Toussaint practice?
- Dr. Leonide Toussaint has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leonide Toussaint practices Neurological Surgery near Bryan, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Bryan Neurological Surgeons.