Overall Review

3.8

November 1st, 2016
Great visit with Dr.Leonides Carballosa, MD
I took my niece to an appointment and Dr. Leonides Carballosa tended to her. I was very happy with his professionalism and bedside matters. All treatment was explained to me and instructions for the meds were VERY clear to me. You can tell Dr. Carballosa loves his profession and he has a special touch with children. Truly a blessing.

May 23rd, 2016
Love him!
I love Dr. Carballosa. I was his patient from a very young age. He's very honest and to the point so if you're there to make conversation he's not the doctor for you. As a young child I remember thinking he was tough and serious but that's only because he would always inquire about my grades and gave me a lecture once when my mom told him I had gotten a C. Wait time wasn't bad at all and his staff was always courteous. I even returned recently as a 23 year old adult because I needed to get copies of some immunizations and they had no problem taking the time to look for my super old file and even provided me with the immunizations I was missing.

September 19th, 2013
Horrible!
The single most rude, arrogant, ill-mannered doctor I have ever encountered in my life! I work in the medical field and deal with doctors on a daily basis and I have never encountered a doctor as horrible as Dr. Carballosa.

August 9th, 2012
Rude!!
I don't think I have ever heard of a doctor who is as rude as this man is. He's been my doctor since I was a small child and have never had a problem with him untill I was much older and began to realize how he treated my mother. He's very sarcastic, unwelcoming and rude. I had to go see a specialist because I had begun having problems with my blood and when I came in for my physical he accused my mother of ripping him off money wise and screamed at her in front of his room of patients. Which is always empty. ( I assume word has gone around about his bad attitude.) Hes also made my friends mother cry by screaming at her for asking too many questions about his acne. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 2nd, 2012
Awesome Pediatrician!
I think Dr. Carballosa is a wonderful and caring doctor. He always takes the time to carefully examine my children and to explain whatever issues and questions that I may have. I highly recommend him to any parent who wants great care for their children.