Dr. Leonides Carballosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonides Carballosa?

June 11th, 2017

Dr. Carballosa

Furthermore, vouching in Dr. Carballosa's behalf, I can assure you that there has been no greater doctor in the medical field. He clearly takes great pleasure in the helping of the sick and in need, making him a great human being whatsoever.

February 18th, 2017

A Doctor that actually cares about patients

This day and age you can't find a doctor that cares enough to take the time to be thorough. Dr. C is definitely a head above the rest. We are forever grateful for getting to the root of my grandsons problem and finally our little guy is on his way to recovery. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

December 27th, 2016

A very caring, professional, and knowledgeable doctor who is completely dedicated to his patients.

Dr. Carballosa has been the pediatrician for my two sons from birth until they became adults. He has always consistently provided us with the best care and counsel. I highly recommend Dr. Carballosa without hesitation to all those parents out there who are looking for a caring doctor.

November 9th, 2016

Very knowledgeable

I take my daughter to Dr. Leo and he has always handled us with so much care. My daughter is special needs and he is a source of knowledge and guidance for our family. I've been through many doctors due to my child's disorder and I am glad that I found him. Great doctor!

November 1st, 2016

Great visit with Dr.Leonides Carballosa, MD

I took my niece to an appointment and Dr. Leonides Carballosa tended to her. I was very happy with his professionalism and bedside matters. All treatment was explained to me and instructions for the meds were VERY clear to me. You can tell Dr. Carballosa loves his profession and he has a special touch with children. Truly a blessing.

May 23rd, 2016

Love him!

I love Dr. Carballosa. I was his patient from a very young age. He's very honest and to the point so if you're there to make conversation he's not the doctor for you. As a young child I remember thinking he was tough and serious but that's only because he would always inquire about my grades and gave me a lecture once when my mom told him I had gotten a C. Wait time wasn't bad at all and his staff was always courteous. I even returned recently as a 23 year old adult because I needed to get copies of some immunizations and they had no problem taking the time to look for my super old file and even provided me with the immunizations I was missing.

September 19th, 2013

Horrible!

The single most rude, arrogant, ill-mannered doctor I have ever encountered in my life! I work in the medical field and deal with doctors on a daily basis and I have never encountered a doctor as horrible as Dr. Carballosa.

July 2nd, 2012

Awesome Pediatrician!

I think Dr. Carballosa is a wonderful and caring doctor. He always takes the time to carefully examine my children and to explain whatever issues and questions that I may have. I highly recommend him to any parent who wants great care for their children.

December 25th, 2011