A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonides Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonides Suarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonides Suarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suarez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonides Suarez MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonides Suarez practice?
- Dr. Leonides Suarez has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Leonides Suarez practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, FL.