A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonie Vanpassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonie Vanpassel, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonie Vanpassel, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanpassel graduated from National University of Utrecht, Netherlands. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vanpassel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonie M Vanpassel MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonie M. Vanpassel practice?
- Dr. Leonie Vanpassel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leonie Vanpassel practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists and Sarasota Sleep Medicine Doctors.