A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonie Van Passel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonie Van Passel, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonie Van Passel, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Passel graduated from National University of Utrecht, Netherlands. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Passel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonie Maria Anne Van Passel MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonie M. Van Passel practice?
- Dr. Leonie Van Passel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonie Van Passel practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists and Sarasota Sleep Medicine Doctors.