Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Bad Eyebrow Lift - No Results  |  show details
by Abby on Nov 12th, 2013

I had an Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift Done by Dr. Ahumada a few years ago. I had severe frown lines from squinting and was told this procedure would be what was needed to improve or hopefully remove this problem and would raise up the eyebrows to give me a more rested, less wrinkled appearance of my forehead area. After recovery the results were slim to none and the Doctor agreed that the procedure did not work. I agreed to have him redo the procedure at no additional cost to me. Unfortunately, after the Second surgery, again the eyebrows themselves and forehead were exactly the same, no difference. The eyebrows were definitely not "lifted" as the procedure is called "Eye Brow Lift". It did improve the frown lines between the eyes, but totally not enough for it being the second procedure and having no results again for the eyebrows being lifted and forehead being smoothed. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone I know. I requested a refund of my money after the poor results the second time around, but never received anything. I have since had the procedure corrected by another doctor and I am now aware how wonderful it is supposed to look. Words of wisdom, Plastic Surgeons makes mistakes and they should stick to only the procedures they "specialize" in and know they can perform with accuracy. I feel that Dr. Ahamada had little experience doing Eye Brow Lifts and had no business operating on me for such a procedure.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

Excellent work, very happy!

|  Had facial cosmetic surgery  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2009

Dr. A and his staff are extremely courteous and helpful. I had some complications following surgery and there was much more pain and there considerably more bruising and swelling than I expected. Dr. A spent a great deal of time helping me through the complications and healing process without charging extra.