Dr. Leonik Ahumada MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Ocala, FL

February 15th, 2017
I had a difficult case, and Dr. Ahumada did an amazing job!
I had a skin cancer on my lower eyelid. It was removed by a dermatologist. The same day, Dr. Ahumada used the cartilage from behind my ear, to make skin grafts to replace the tissue that was missing. The lower rim of the lid was gone. He put a skin graft there. Also there was a large hole right under the rim. He filled the hole and covered it with a skin graft. What he did was really amazing. It's been 4 weeks, and it is looking really good. It's still healing, but it's going to look great. I cannot say enough about this office and the doctor! They are wonderful! He did the dermatologist and myself a huge favor seeing me that same day. He worked me in somehow! I can't ever thank him enough!

February 3rd, 2016
Had a tummy tuck and couldn't be happier!! Some discomfort, but pain pump for after surgery was suggested and I got that. Scar hardly shows and is very low -- I could wear a bikini and I haven't done that in YEARS. Staff was so kind and caring. Would highly recommend doctor, office and staff.

October 21st, 2015
I did not feel that he was responsive to the needs of the patient and too quick to suggest additional surgical procedures before understanding the patient history.

September 25th, 2015
Excellent experience
My experience was excellent. Dr, Leonik A Ahumada and his staff is very professional. The results were exactly what I wanted. There was not a moment when I felt uncomfortable. They made me feel very confident. (Spanish) Mi experiencia fue excelente. Dr. Leonik A Ahumada y su personal son muy profesionales. Los resultados fueron exactamente lo que queria. No hubo ni un momento en que me sintiera incomoda. me hicieron sentir muy confiada.

November 12th, 2013
Bad Eyebrow Lift - No Results
I had an Endoscopic Eyebrow Lift Done by Dr. Ahumada a few years ago. I had severe frown lines from squinting and was told this procedure would be what was needed to improve or hopefully remove this problem and would raise up the eyebrows to give me a more rested, less wrinkled appearance of my forehead area. After recovery the results were slim to none and the Doctor agreed that the procedure did not work. I agreed to have him redo the procedure at no additional cost to me. Unfortunately, after the Second surgery, again the eyebrows themselves and forehead were exactly the same, no difference. The eyebrows were definitely not "lifted" as the procedure is called "Eye Brow Lift". It did improve the frown lines between the eyes, but totally not enough for it being the second procedure and having no results again for the eyebrows being lifted and forehead being smoothed. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone I know. I requested a refund of my money after the poor results the second time around, but never received anything. I have since had the procedure corrected by another doctor and I am now aware how wonderful it is supposed to look. Words of wisdom, Plastic Surgeons makes mistakes and they should stick to only the procedures they "specialize" in and know they can perform with accuracy. I feel that Dr. Ahamada had little experience doing Eye Brow Lifts and had no business operating on me for such a procedure.

April 8th, 2013
Excellent work, very happy!

November 22nd, 2009
Had facial cosmetic surgery
Dr. A and his staff are extremely courteous and helpful. I had some complications following surgery and there was much more pain and there considerably more bruising and swelling than I expected. Dr. A spent a great deal of time helping me through the complications and healing process without charging extra.