Learn more about Dr. Leonor Corsino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonor Corsino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corsino
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Corsino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonor Corsino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Corsino graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (Pucmm), Santiago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Corsino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonor Corsino MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leonor Corsino practice?
- Dr. Leonor Corsino has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonor Corsino practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Endocrinologists.