A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonora Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonora Stephens is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephens
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Stephens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonora Stephens, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonora Stephens MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonora Stephens practice?
- Dr. Leonora Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonora Stephens practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.