Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonore Herrera
Dr. Leonore Herrera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clovis, NM. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Herrera is affiliated with Gila Regional Medical Center, Plains Regional Medical Center and Gila Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Leonore Herrera has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Leonore Herrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, NM.
Dr. Robert Timmons
Cardiovascular Disease, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Clovis, NM 0.62 mi47
Dr. Nancy Chasteen
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Clovis, NM 0.64 mi31
Dr. Harry Sheets
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Clovis, NM 0.77 mi20