A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonore Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonore Herrera is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Herrera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonore A Herrera MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonore A. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Leonore Herrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonore Herrera practices Emergency Medicine near Clovis, NM.
See Clovis Emergency Physicians.