A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonore Huppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonore Huppert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonore Huppert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Huppert graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huppert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonore C Huppert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leonore C. Huppert practice?
- Dr. Leonore Huppert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonore Huppert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.