A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonore Limos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limos
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Limos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Limos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Limos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Medical Center
- Lincoln Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonore Caluguy Limos MD is a female Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonore C. Limos practice?
- Dr. Leonore Limos has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonore Limos practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.