A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonore Limos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limos
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Limos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Limos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Limos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olympia Medical Center
- Lincoln Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonore Caluguy Limos MD is a female Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leonore C. Limos practice?
- Dr. Leonore Limos has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonore Limos practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Psychiatrists.