A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopold Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopold Avallone, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Avallone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica -U C L A Med Ctr, Santa Monica, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopold Thomas Avallone MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leopold T. Avallone practice?
- Dr. Leopold Avallone has 1 office location.
Dr. Leopold Avallone practices Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.