A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopold Avallone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avallone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Avallone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopold Avallone, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Avallone graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Avallone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica -U C L A Med Ctr, Santa Monica, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopold Thomas Avallone MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leopold T. Avallone practice?
- Dr. Leopold Avallone has 1 office location.
Dr. Leopold Avallone practices Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.