Dr. Leopold Laufer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leopold Laufer?

March 7th, 2017

Absolute Best Dermatologist

I have been going to Dr. Laufer for approximately 20 years, so that alone speaks volumes. Every visit is welcoming and pleasant. He is the best at what he does.

August 29th, 2016

Best Doctor with heart and a good knowledge

May 9th, 2016

Very good

March 22nd, 2016

Will not be a patient there anymore.

I was seen by Dr. Laufer for a couple of times. In 2015 I was in the office twice. Actually, I liked him until... A week ago I asked for my Medical records. Was told to come in and to sign their Request Form, which I did the same day. Yesterday I was in the neighborhood and came in the office to check the status of my request. I was told that the manager is on vacation, will be back on Thursday and may (or may not?) approve my Request. I asked to give me a copy of the Request to have a proof. Rejection! Today they called me and said I can pick my med. Records. When I came in and opened the envelope given to me there were no Doctors Notes which I asked for, just pathology reports which I did not asked for. Now I am thinking: What is this Office trying to hide about me from me? And why they feel comfortable humiliating patients who are trying to execute their right to get their own Progress notes? I have never experienced such a humiliation in any Medical institution. Thank you Dr. Laufer for your "Well Trained Staff".

December 18th, 2013

Great Dr., wonderful staff

Got to see the Dr. Laufer at the Cortlandt location, somewhat of a wait but, was well worth it. The nurses made me feel so comfortable.,Dr was just wonderful,knowledgable well worth the wait .

November 29th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Have been going to him regularly since he started his practice 24 years ago.

August 15th, 2012

the best doctor!!

I had an emergency, and got my appointment set up that same day. The doctor was very careful and professional he made me feel better within seconds, gave the proper medication, and even answered the phone when I called his other office. he set me up with a follow up just to ease my discomfort, and even directed me on taking the medication in a way to make me feel better. Must have dermotologist!!!

August 8th, 2012

Awful experience

i had an appointment to the doctor and didn't know I have to bring a photo ID. The receptionist was extremely rude and did not let me see the doctor. After waiting for an appointment for 1 month, spending money on a cab to get there I was not allowed in, even after promising to fax the ID the next day.It was an awful experience!

January 26th, 2012

A RARE FIND!

Not only an excellent doctor but a kind and caring human being. A joy to be around! Great sense of humor too! We need more like him!!!

March 23rd, 2011

worth the wait

an excellent md with a full waiting room.people wait because they trust Dr.Laufer and they should.In Brooklyn 3 days a wek and devoted to his patients.Has a huge staff to assist him but no associate.yet. many long time and loyal patients like myself. Seeing someone else is unthinkable.

October 17th, 2017