A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leopoldo Cabrera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopoldo Cabrera, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cabrera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo Amansec Cabrera FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo A. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Cabrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leopoldo Cabrera practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.