Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Oncologists.