A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Oncologists.