Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
Excellent
Dr Grauer is a very professional GI. He really takes care of the patients and care for his patients. Everybody in the waiting area were talking beautiful about how happy they are with Dr Grauer being his patients for years.

October 11th, 2012
Good doctor.To the point.Helpful.Preocupied.

December 11th, 2011
Endoscopy/Coloscopy
Do not go somewhere else...if you need an endoscopy and colonoscopy this D. Grauer is THE DOCTOR to go.I had both done and Dr Grauer is a pleasure, He answer all my questions and concerns and the procedures went super smooth. Love you Doctor Grauer. Thanks you so much. God Bless You.... and btw...great staff also.

September 2nd, 2011
Bad Doctor
Abosolutely the worst Gastroenterologist in Tampa, Please don't have this animal perform any procedures on you or someone you love.

July 26th, 2011
consultation
I was refered to Dr. Grauer by my primary M.D.He scheduled me immediately for a colonoscopy at Tampa Gen.He was on time and very pleasant.As soon as he received the test result,I was quickly informed and he made a good decision & scheduled me to see a laparoscopy surg. Dr. Grauer answers my phone calls and takes the time reassuring me.Although I only saw him a couple of times in his office several months ago,he came to see me at the hospital after my operation.He is a compassionate and highly skilled diagnostician and I recommend him highly.

December 3rd, 2009
I would suggest going elsewhere.
I was very disappointed. Dr. Grauer was very dismissive and not interested answering questions. He told me that I could not expect to see a GI doctor and have a procedure done within 2 weeks. I made an appt. for a different doctor the next day and the new doctor scheduled my endoscopy two days later. The new Dr. also sat down with me and discussed my questions and concerns. He was much more informative.When you are sick, it is very important to know that your doctor wants to figure out what is wrong and wants to help you. Based on my experience, Dr. Grauer is not that kind of doctor.