Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta Jr?

Search No More For The Best, Dr. LaPuerta Should Be Your Surgeon

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Wow!!!! Dr. LaPuerta... Let me tell you about this phenomenal plastic surgeon. He is warm, caring, gentle, and just a pleasure to be around. I am a 61-year-old grandmother of eight with three children of my own. When I initially went to see Dr. LaPuerta, I was very intimidated and embarrassed for him to see the work that I needed done. He was so kind and professional and made me feel so comfortable to discuss my procedures. I cannot tell you enough the difference that having my procedures done has made in my life! I actually feel like a girl again!!!! I am so elated with my results and I owe all of the accolades to this fine doctor and his staff. To all of the staff, you are so friendly and genuine and I greatly appreciate everyone of you. Thank you for making such a tremendous change in my life!

the BEST Botox! and Surgeon!

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Lapuerta for about 5 years. He has the BEST Botox technique of any doctor I've gone to for that and there have been a LOT. Technique DOES make a huge difference in results and mine are always perfect! He also performed a neck lift on me and the results were really great! I'm going back to him for all of my needs going forward. On top of it all... he's just a VERY nice person and a pleasure to work with.

Breast reduction and Lipo in other areas

Posted on November 18th, 2015

After years of feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious about my disproportionate breasts I finally made a call I should have made YEARS earlier. When I say this is the best thing I've ever done for myself, it is NO exaggeration. I feel better every day. From the first visit, through the surgery, to the follow up appointments, and all the calls with questions since the surgery, I have had an amazing experience. I've never had any other procedures so I can't compare other doctors or procedures. I can tell you I will never visit another doctor as I feel no one will ever compare to Dr. Lapueta and his staff with whom I feel I have made friends. Like childbirth, I cannot recall any pain or discomforts because the outcome has been worth everything I experienced. I can now see why people become "addicted" to plastic surgery. If money were no object, I would happily address other issues that have me feeling a little less than fabulous. I am 100% satisfied with my results and the care I received. Saying I suggest Dr. Lapuerta for your surgical needs would be an understatement. I highly suggest you at least visit him for anything you are considering addressing. You won't be disappointed and will feel completely confident choosing to "indulge" yourself in the procedures if you are of the same mindset that I was before making that first call. It's been a long time since I felt and looked this good. Thanks Dr. Lapuerta and staff. Promptness review reflects follow up visits on days of Botox and Juvederm "parties". The office is very busy on those days so just visit another day if that's not your area of concern.

Talented and Caring Surgeon

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Willing to take on complex surgical solutions. Results changed my life

Awesome

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Lapuerta and his staff are wonderful. They really are concerned about their patients and our needs. Brandi and Dawn are top notch in my book. I am still in my healing process, but I can already see the results of my procedure.

Private Child Care Provider

Posted on October 31st, 2015

I love Dr.Lapuerta's entire staff. I had a tummy tuck, and boobs lift. The work he did on me was AMAZING! In my opinion, he is the best. I look 20 years younger. If you're looking for an awesome Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Leo Lapuerta is the one. Thank you so much Dr.Lapuerta for giving me my confidence back. I'm not bragging, but I look amazing!

Breast Implant Exchange

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Leo Lapuerta and staff. Everything went smoothly from filling out papers to meeting the doctor and discussing what I wanted my breast to look like. The Dr and staff are very informative and are there for any questions I had, got back to me so quickly. I love my new breast and my recovery was not painful at all being that it was an implant exchange. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lapuerta to anyone. I am also scheduled for a tummy tuck and lipo the end of this year and I know I am in great hands.

The BEST

Posted on April 26th, 2015

Dr Lapuerta and staff were amazing! I am only 1 week 3 days post op from ahaving a mommy makeover and feel and look amazing already!

Posted on February 16th, 2015

this doctor knows what he is doing. He is a real plastic surgeon.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

He was great

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I don't exactly want to say what I did but i'm totally happy with it. Once you get a bit older there's almost nothing you can do about those little things related with aging without going to someone. Dr. Lapuerta did a great job. I'm happy I went to him!

Great!

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I know it was relatively minor, but I loved the job he did with my lipo! I feel totally ready for bikini season and can't wait for a couple of trips I have planned already. I thank him for the confidence boost he gave me.