A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Legaspi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopoldo Legaspi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Legaspi graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Legaspi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo P Legaspi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo P. Legaspi practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Legaspi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leopoldo Legaspi practices Pediatrics near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Oswego, NY.
See Ephrata Pediatricians.