A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Muniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leopoldo Muniz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muniz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muniz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopoldo Muniz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- Eating Disorders
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Muniz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Muniz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Storr Corahy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo Miguel Muniz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo M. Muniz practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Muniz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leopoldo Muniz practices Family Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Family Physicians.