Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Muniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leopoldo Muniz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muniz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Muniz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopoldo Muniz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- Eating Disorders
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Muniz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muniz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Storr Corahy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo Miguel Muniz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo M. Muniz practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Muniz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leopoldo Muniz practices Family Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Primary Care Doctors.