A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leopoldo Vocalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vocalan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vocalan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leopoldo Vocalan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vocalan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vocalan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cherry Hospital, Goldsboro, North Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leopoldo Unidad Vocalan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leopoldo U. Vocalan practice?
- Dr. Leopoldo Vocalan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leopoldo Vocalan practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.