Dr. Leopoldo Valdivia Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leopoldo Valdivia?

Grade F. Terrible.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I would never recommend this Doctor to anyone. He doesn't get back to patients in a timely manner and completely ignores his patients. Also, be prepared for laziness and being neglected. He didn't know much about side effects and outright ignored my past medical history and diagnoses.

After he had gone in..

Posted on February 15th, 2016

After he had gone in and removed the cyst it helped with the pain. I would say he was great and he knows what he is doing. He gets the problem taken care of.

Very Helpful

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. Valdivia and his staff were very helpful. I am very pleased with the level of detail that Dr. Valdivia explained to be before, during, and after my surgery.

Very Informative

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Had a hysterectomy, the healing was very quick. Dr. Valdivia was very informative and always ready for questions. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable with this office.

house wife

Posted on September 10th, 2015

OK, I saw him a couple of times, but I'm very confused !! he did a biopsy on my uterus, because I'm bleeding horrible. It came out that I have a couple of fibrosis, and I will have surgery on the 24 of September. when i when to his office for the results, he was in a rush, and said I will need surgery, and handle me a pamphlet with some options and left. I was confused, so I request another visit so he can explained to me about every option, and he said it was up to me, and said he had already talk to me me about different options !!!! I said NO! that was the reason i had requested a second visit. Anyways, after he explained to me about different options, i choose the classic one (cut) but he said no, you will have a vaginally one, so we both agreed to it, and told him that i don't wanted my ovaries to be removed, since they seem to be fine. Today i received a letter from the surgery scheduler that stated i will have a ROBOTIC surgery and possible the removal of my ovaries!!! so I called the scheduler to asked why the doctor will do something different that what we agreed, she said I don't wanted that type of surgery, everything will be delay!!! I been bleeding like HORRIBLEl for the past year, not stopping! to the point that i became anemic, but the doctor does not seem to care, what can I do? how can I protect myself for careless doctors like this? pleas give me some advice! I have another surgery scheduled for my thyroids, and I don't want to delete this one any longer. (excuse my grammar, I'm from another country). THANK YOU!!!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Horrible experience with this Dr!!! I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!!! Very cold did not say one word the entire time he was in the room which wasn't very long because he wouldn't even step foot into my room until my baby's head was already out! In my opinion he is the worst Dr I have ever came in contact with!

Stay away...

Posted on March 31st, 2015

I have never been so disrespected and treated so poorly by a medical "professional". This doctor was rude and condescending from the moment he walked into my first OB appointment with him. I am almost used to many doctors being a little arrogant, and thought I was prepared for that, but wow! It is beyond poor bedside manner. He was asking me questions about prior pregnancy and miscarriages and as I answered he began to argue with me and even raise his voice saying this was wrong, that was wrong and talking down to me. It was confusing. I tried to explain, I am not arguing I am just answering your questions...this is what my previous OBGYN did. He said well it was wrong and why didn't you stay with him then. I was caught off guard by how rude and snappy he was...I said my insurance changed so I couldn't. He insisted that I was to be deemed "high risk" and need twice a week NSTs at the HOSPITAL because over 3 years ago I had miscarriages BEFORE I had my son, a perfect and healthy normal pregnancy, birth, and healthy baby. He asked who my high risk OB was for my son, I said I didn't have one because once I was past first trimester my OB considered me a normal pregnancy and I had no complications after that. He scoffed at this and without EVER looking at any records or anything decided I would be labeled "high risk" and that was that. I said I wasn't really comfortable with so many stress tests and ultrasounds when everything has checked out normal for 30 weeks of pregnancy, and he said this probably wouldn't work here then. I agreed. I left there and will NEVER return. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I had read terrible reviews and thought it would be a little bad or difficult, but figured I could handle just a few weeks with him, but no WAY. His attitude was horrendous. He treated me like I was an idiot and he was GOD. No way I want him near me or my baby.

My worst nightmare

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Dr. Valdivia should not be a doctor. When I was pregnant, his bedside manner was so poor, I switched doctors. Turns out he was on call and delivered my last two children. I have so many complaints with him, I don't even know where to begin. The first time, he never even checked in with me and the first time I saw him was during the delivery. After my natural (no meds) delivery, he did not use enough numbing medication for my stitched and yelled at me for squirming. He told me if I didn't be quiet, he would leave. I yelled, you're hurting me! And instinctively pushed my hand down to cover my "area". He smacked my hand. Yes, he hit me. Five minutes after delivering a baby, he yelled and smacked my hand. I cried in the hospital, and for another two weeks every time I told the story. With my next baby, two years later, he never even arrived. Yes, the nurse delivered my baby. My husband and I were disgusted when we found out he was on call again, and were happy when he didn't arrive.

very good doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I delivered a healthy baby with Dr. Valdivia, no problems at all. He is very calm and positive. Although I was a patient of Dr. Neal, they replace each other. Dr. Valdivia arrived really fast and did his job great! Many thanks to Platinum Women's Health.

RUN don't walk!

Posted on September 19th, 2013

The reviews you're reading are absolutely correct. RUN do not walk if this guy is assigned as your OBGYN. The worst bedside manners you can imagine from a health professional delivering your child. There are too many issues to write in a single review however I'll provide the issues that cause me the most grief. Even though my wife was in labor and the baby was ready to be delivered, he stated he had an appointment elsewhere and took off for over 2 hours. He then returned and could not be bothered to check in on the baby even though it was crowning. The nurses has to BEG and PLEAD with him to pop his head in and hold the baby back from coming all the way out. When he finally came in he cut the cord did NOT even give me the option. The baby had received an infection from his poor performance and ended up in the NICU for almost two weeks. We were with Crown Medical when he was assigned to our delivery. I urge everyone to stay away from this company especially if Valdivia is associated.

Worst OB I have ever had in my life!!

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Very cold, does not show any compassion, or abilty to relate to you whatsoever. I asked a question and he answered and walked out of the room. This Dr. Also ordered 3 consult visits with other specialist without discussing it with me during my appt. Very sneaky and unprofessional. I am chaning my OB for my pregnancy as I cannot see going the full length of my pregnancy with this arrogant Dr. (If you want to call him that) He should not be in business...

Successful Mirena