A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leor Roubein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leor Roubein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roubein
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roubein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leor Roubein, FACG, FACP, FASGE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roubein graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Roubein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leor David Roubein FACG, FACP, and FASGE is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leor D. Roubein practice?
- Dr. Leor Roubein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leor Roubein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Gastroenterologists.