Dr. Leora Fishman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Leora Fishman?

New patient treated poorly

Posted on March 28th, 2013

On the day on my first appointment with Dr. Fishman, for which I had waited over 6 months, I was having trouble finding the office. I called the office but was given poor directions. While on the phone with the staff to try to get the correct directions, I was hung up on several times, first by the lady who first picked up the phone, and then by the office manager, Nancy. I eventually found the office, but I was late for the appointment. I asked to speak briefly to Dr. Fishman, in between patients, but I was told that I could not, as I was not yet considered a patient. I then asked to make another appointment, and Nancy told me I could not. Being hung up on multiple times when I'm lost, after taking time off of work and having waited 6 months for the appointment, and then not being able to reschedule, is a terrible way to treat a (new) patient. I do hope the Dr. and other patients at least know to watch for this.

Posted on December 29th, 2015