A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lerma Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lerma Guerrero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Guerrero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lerma Abes Guerrero MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lerma A. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Lerma Guerrero has 1 office location.
Dr. Lerma Guerrero practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.