Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroi Hicks
Dr. Leroi Hicks, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Hicks is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, UMass Memorial Medical Center and Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroi Hicks has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Leroi Hicks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. John Goodill
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi35
Dr. Syed Ali Hamid
Newark, DE 0 mi
Dr. Camille Upchurch
Newark, DE 0 mi16