A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LeRoi Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hicks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LeRoi S Hicks MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. LeRoi S. Hicks practice?
- Dr. LeRoi Hicks has 4 office locations.
Dr. LeRoi Hicks practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Wilmington, DE.
See Boston Hospitalists and Boston Internists.