Overall Review

July 7th, 2016
Great dr. Terrible office staff
Physician is wonderful however office staff is terrible

June 29th, 2016
None
Worst service ever. Waited 2 hours with no end in sight . Horrible

April 18th, 2016
Great Doctor. Very Kind and caring

March 3rd, 2016
Dr. Charles is awesome, I've been his patient for several years. He's very thorough and up to date with today's health issues.

January 23rd, 2015
Best Surgeon Hands Down
Dr. Charles is very warm and funny. He has an awesome demeanor and is very down to earth. He puts you at ease and you instantly know you're in great hands. I had an amazing recovery (walked an entire supermarket day 2 after surgery, drove 4 days after surgery and returned to work 12 days after surgery). Dr. Charles came highly recommended to me by an Oncologist and another medical professional. I too am a healthcare provider and highly recommend Dr. Charles to anyone seeking a compassionate, skilled and gifted doctor/surgeon.

January 13th, 2015
My Favorite Dr Ever
I have a very sensitive diagnosis and Dr Charles has a very soothing manner. I wish he could be my PCP. His staff is very efficient and pleasant.

July 13th, 2014
Dr Charles is an exemplary physician however, one of his staff members needs to go she is very unprofessional has no regards for clients and does not seem to worry that this affects Dr Charles business but, because Dr Charles is so kind hearted you can't resist going to see him.

March 29th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
I just went for a routine checkup, but usually don't really like going to the dr.'s.....Dr. Charles was the nicest doctor I have ever met, he makes you smile & feel at ease as soon as he walks in the room. I even relaxed and opened up to him about things I worried about & he made sure I got checked out & everything turned out fine! Now I live in south Broward but since he's in my insurance network I will continue to use him for my doctor even if I have to drive a bit further. He truly has a God-given gift for treating patients with care and is furthermore very knowledgeable and professional.

October 31st, 2012
EXECPTIONAL SURGEON, EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS
I had a uterine fibroid the size of a large grapefruit. I went to many surgeons in South Florida for consult because I wanted to keep my uterus. Dr. Charles was the only one who said he could do it laparoscopically. I also was extremely impressed by his bedside manner--amazining personality. He explained his steps as to how he is able to control bleeding during surgery to give himself ample time. I am so glad I chose him to do my surgery. It went extremely well with no complications. I did have two very small fibroids grow back and so 2 years later her did a second procedure--D&C myomectomy, and that also went very well. I now have basically a normal period. I don't think there is a better surgeon out there for what he does. only negative...Some paperwork and billing issues and office staff did not seem as high of par as Dr. Charles. But the office/paperwork stuff did work out in the end and frankly that is the small stuff compared to having an amazing surgeon. Thank you so much Dr. Charles.

May 18th, 2011
Rhonda
Dr. Charles is blessed with not only the expertise to heal but with an aura that you can not help but love and trust him. A fantastic surgeon, a caring healer, and one who sets you at ease to answer your questions and educate you at the same time. I would without hesitation highly recommend Dr. Charles to my family and friends.

January 9th, 2011
DOCTOR CHARLES A PLEASANT.CARING PERSON IF YOU ARE IN PAIN OR UPSET YOU CANNOT HELP BUT SMILE WHEN HE WALK IN THE ROOM FOR HE ALWAYS GREETS YOU WITH A SMILE,AND THE TIME HE TAKE IN MAKING SURE YOU UNDERSTAND HIM BEFORE HE STARTS ANY PROCEDURE YOU CANT HELP BUT LOVE HIM,AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU HE LIKE TO KNOW YOU DO UNDERSTAND,MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM IN HIS CAREER

September 10th, 2010
best gynecologist in town
Dr. Charles is a kind,caring and informed physician. His knowledge, bedside manners,and surgical skills are excellent. His expertise in the minimal invasive procedures are a true blessing. After surgery, I was out and about within a week with no major complications or discomfort.Dr.Charles is truly an enormous asset to our community.