Dr. Leroy Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leroy Charles?

May 28th, 2017

Love him!

Dr Charles is a wonderful surgeon. He did two surgeries on me and both were great. He did what other surgeons said they could not do -- remove very large fibroids laporascopically. As others mentioned, unfortunately his staff in his office are not very good. But to me the most important thing is having a great surgeon, which he is. He also has a wonderful bedside manner. Very kind and calm and he does not rush you at all.

July 7th, 2016

Great dr. Terrible office staff

Physician is wonderful however office staff is terrible

June 29th, 2016

None

Worst service ever. Waited 2 hours with no end in sight . Horrible

April 18th, 2016

Great Doctor. Very Kind and caring

March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Charles is awesome, I've been his patient for several years. He's very thorough and up to date with today's health issues.

January 23rd, 2015

Best Surgeon Hands Down

Dr. Charles is very warm and funny. He has an awesome demeanor and is very down to earth. He puts you at ease and you instantly know you're in great hands. I had an amazing recovery (walked an entire supermarket day 2 after surgery, drove 4 days after surgery and returned to work 12 days after surgery). Dr. Charles came highly recommended to me by an Oncologist and another medical professional. I too am a healthcare provider and highly recommend Dr. Charles to anyone seeking a compassionate, skilled and gifted doctor/surgeon.

January 13th, 2015

My Favorite Dr Ever

I have a very sensitive diagnosis and Dr Charles has a very soothing manner. I wish he could be my PCP. His staff is very efficient and pleasant.

July 13th, 2014

Dr Charles is an exemplary physician however, one of his staff members needs to go she is very unprofessional has no regards for clients and does not seem to worry that this affects Dr Charles business but, because Dr Charles is so kind hearted you can't resist going to see him.

March 29th, 2014

Wonderful doctor

I just went for a routine checkup, but usually don't really like going to the dr.'s.....Dr. Charles was the nicest doctor I have ever met, he makes you smile & feel at ease as soon as he walks in the room. I even relaxed and opened up to him about things I worried about & he made sure I got checked out & everything turned out fine! Now I live in south Broward but since he's in my insurance network I will continue to use him for my doctor even if I have to drive a bit further. He truly has a God-given gift for treating patients with care and is furthermore very knowledgeable and professional.

October 31st, 2012

EXECPTIONAL SURGEON, EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS

I had a uterine fibroid the size of a large grapefruit. I went to many surgeons in South Florida for consult because I wanted to keep my uterus. Dr. Charles was the only one who said he could do it laparoscopically. I also was extremely impressed by his bedside manner--amazining personality. He explained his steps as to how he is able to control bleeding during surgery to give himself ample time. I am so glad I chose him to do my surgery. It went extremely well with no complications. I did have two very small fibroids grow back and so 2 years later her did a second procedure--D&C myomectomy, and that also went very well. I now have basically a normal period. I don't think there is a better surgeon out there for what he does. only negative...Some paperwork and billing issues and office staff did not seem as high of par as Dr. Charles. But the office/paperwork stuff did work out in the end and frankly that is the small stuff compared to having an amazing surgeon. Thank you so much Dr. Charles.

May 18th, 2011

Rhonda

Dr. Charles is blessed with not only the expertise to heal but with an aura that you can not help but love and trust him. A fantastic surgeon, a caring healer, and one who sets you at ease to answer your questions and educate you at the same time. I would without hesitation highly recommend Dr. Charles to my family and friends.

January 9th, 2011

DOCTOR CHARLES A PLEASANT.CARING PERSON IF YOU ARE IN PAIN OR UPSET YOU CANNOT HELP BUT SMILE WHEN HE WALK IN THE ROOM FOR HE ALWAYS GREETS YOU WITH A SMILE,AND THE TIME HE TAKE IN MAKING SURE YOU UNDERSTAND HIM BEFORE HE STARTS ANY PROCEDURE YOU CANT HELP BUT LOVE HIM,AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU HE LIKE TO KNOW YOU DO UNDERSTAND,MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS HIM IN HIS CAREER