A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Essig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Essig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Essig, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Essig graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Essig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy William Essig MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leroy W. Essig practice?
- Dr. Leroy Essig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Essig practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH.
See Columbus Pulmonologists.