The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Smith Jr
Dr. Leroy Smith Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Alexandria, VA and Alexandria, VA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Smith Jr has the following 3 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Leroy Smith Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Vascular Surgery, Hematology, General Surgery
Dr. Robert Reid
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. William Hartzell
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fairfax, VA 0 mi25