A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Faber, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Penfield Faber MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leroy P. Faber practice?
- Dr. Leroy Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Faber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgeons.