A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Faber, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Penfield Faber MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leroy P. Faber practice?
- Dr. Leroy Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Leroy Faber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.