Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leroy Fellows
Dr. Leroy Fellows, DO is a Doctor primarily located in North Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Henderson, NV and Las Vegas, NV (and 5 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Fellows is affiliated with North Las Vegas VA Medical Center and University Medical Center of Southern Nevada. He speaks English.
Dr. Leroy Fellows has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Leroy Fellows is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Roosevelt Watson
North Las Vegas, NV 0 mi40
Dr. Sergio Sobredo
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
North Las Vegas, NV 0 mi31
Dr. Mark Ellis
North Las Vegas, NV 0 mi46