Dr. Leroy Fleischer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2012
He Should Not Be Dealing with Sick People
One of the worse bed side manners ever encountered! Wish I had read reviews prior to choosing this practice. Learned from other people, past patients, and even employees that he is horribly disliked for a multitude of reasons beyond his medical skills and dealing with patients. The most arrogant, pompous, self absorbed individual I have ever had the unfortunate luck of crossing paths with in life, regardless of whether MD or otherwise. TERRIBLE!!!! Office staff informed me that people regularly leave because of his complete lack of interpersonal skills! Run!!!

October 23rd, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
He is a terrific doctor. He kept me alive when everyone else was giving up on hope for me. If not for this doctor I wouldn't be able to walk and talk again. With his determination i am still here and able to see my grandchildren. He fights for his patients!

August 31st, 2012
Worst Doctor Ever!!!
This man does not deserve to have the letters MD after his name. While he may be intellectual, he is the most arrogant, ignorant, unsympathetic excuse for a medical professional I have ever unfortunately had to endure. He dismisses concerns, makes snide comments, is rediculously pessimistic that every patient goes to the doctor to only get pain killers or other drugs that are abused. He is insulting and makes you feel worse than when you first arrived. He should be in research rather than dealing with people at all - he has no bedside manner whatsoever. A visit with him is almost shocking and unbelievable unless you experience it first hand. A complete Jerk, who apparently offends patients and staff regularly.

November 18th, 2011
Good Dr.
Dr. always takes time to answer my questions, spend time with me and has my best interest at heart. Always helpful. I don't feel like a number and he knows me and my history.Calling the office is a pain because you're almost always put on hold, plus the Dr is always booked, however sometimes they can fit you in that day if a cancelation comes in.

August 2nd, 2011
Great doctor who knows what he is doing.

April 1st, 2010
While he isn't warm and fuzzy, he is knowledgeable and caring. He fights with insurance companies on your behalf.

April 30th, 2009
Ignorant to Lyme disease
Went in for suspected Lyme disease, accused of having Liver disease even though I had no yellowing of the skin. I just admitted that I drink beer every weekend. here it turns out, (via a different Doctor,) that I am allergic to brewer's yeast among other things. Wrote in my medical records that my tics looked staged, family history of mental health problems, and drug abuse. That my "vague" symptoms, (which they were not at all vague,) could be related to 2nd stage lyme or all psychiatric. Reminded me multiple times that I don't have medical insurance, and he walked out of the room with out even saying goodbye. Terrible bedside manner, ignorant and rude. Turns out I am positive for lyme, via a western blot test. If you have suspected lyme disease, and/or no health insurance do not see Dr. Fleisher, he will just treat you like a scumbag, and order a bunch of tests that you don't need.

December 28th, 2016