A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Fullerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Fullerton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullerton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fullerton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fullerton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leroy R. Fullerton practice?
Dr. Leroy Fullerton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.