A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Fullerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Fullerton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fullerton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fullerton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy Robert Fullerton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leroy R. Fullerton practice?
- Dr. Leroy Fullerton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Fullerton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.