A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leroy Gerchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leroy Gerchman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerchman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gerchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leroy Gerchman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerchman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gerchman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leroy B Gerchman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leroy B. Gerchman practice?
- Dr. Leroy Gerchman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leroy Gerchman practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.