Dr. Leroy Graham Jr MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 19th, 2015
Disgusted.
The receptionists are very rude and make you feel like you are bothering them. The nurse that took my moms blood pressure did not even tell her if it was highly or low. And to be honest I think she was not a real nurse.She just entered it in the system. Dr Graham will just ask how you feel and then tell you not to worry. My mom came in for her blood test results and Dr Graham said he either did not receive it or it could be under a pile of paperwork on his desk. I was very appalled and disgusted with the way my mom was treated by this Dr and his so called receptionists. I immediately set her up with a different Dr that day. I had to retrieve her blood work myself by goingto the hospital she got blood work from and they had it sent to his office right away. I should not have had to chase down the results of my moms tests. So disgusted with this Dr. Please go elsewhere if you want the best care for your loved one. My father died of congestive heart failure this year and was under this mans care for quite a few years. His Dr had him on 20 different meds. I wish my dad would have let me go with him to his appointments before he died. I would have suggested him to see a different Dr.