Dr. W Griffing Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. W Griffing?

PROBABLY best rheumy in Phoenix area

Posted on March 20th, 2015

After getting snap diagnosis from another rheumy I had been referred to, who did not perform an exam, take a history, and made diagnosis on basis of one borderline bloodtest, I went to Dr. Griffing for second opinion. He was GREAT. Attentive, took thorough history, asked questions raised by what I told him, did head to toe (literally) exam, ran tests, and said while he could not give a definitive diagnosis based upon my abnormal blood tests, that they, in conjunction with my symptoms, history, and the exam, DID NOT support the diagnosis I'd already been given (which I had suspected). I have since then gotten a diagnosis that IS supported by history, tests, symptoms, etc., from my opthalmologist. If I had a choice, I pick Dr. Griffing to be my rheumy in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, he only takes patients with very specific rheumatic conditions, and mine is not among them. But if you're every needing a second opinion, GO TO HIM.

Fantastic Doc

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Dr. Griffing has been my rheumatologist for 16 years. He is very careful and thorough with his exams. He spends a lot of time with you even if he is behind in his schedule, he never rushes through an exam. He discusses all the treatment options and we decide together what cours of treatment to follow. He is one of the kindest and most caring drs. I have ever known

Posted on November 13th, 2016